The DV80c dewatering pump is usually mounted on a trailer and features the standard PowerPrime Clean Prime Venturi priming system which allows it to run continuously, unattended and even run dry.
Features of the DV80c centrifugal trash dewatering pump include:
- Continuous self-priming
- Runs dry unattended
- 12 volt, eletric start with auto-start capable control panel
- Flex coupled to diesel engine
- 24-hour minimum capacity fuel tank
- Belt driven compressor fitted to operate the air-ejector priming system
- Cast iron wet end with open impellers
- Replaceable wear plates
- Maximum Flow 880 GPM (56 liters/sec)
- Maximum Head 125 feet (38m head)
- Pump Size 4” x 3” (102mm x 76mm)
- Maximum Solids Handling 3 inches (76mm)
- Dry weight 2,200 lbs.
- Footprint: Trailer mounted model 94.75” x 52.25”
- Fuel tank 40 or 60 gallon (151 or 227 liters)
- Fuel consumption 0.96 gph @ 2,800 RPM (4 liters/hour)
Download a spec/cut sheet for the DV80c 4"x3" trash pump.