The DV400c pump is usually mounted on a skid and features the standard vacuum priming system which allows it to run continuously, unattended and even run dry.
Features of the DV400 include:
- Continuous self-priming
- Runs dry unattended
- 12 volt, eletric start with auto-start capable control panel
- 60 CFM vacuum pump priming system
- Cast iron wet end with open impellers
- Replaceable wear plates
- Pedestal Mounted
- Suction lift up to 28ft.
- Maximum Flow: 16,000 GPM (1,009 liters/sec)
- Maximum Head: 200 feet (61m)
- Pump Size: 18” x 16” (457mm x 406mm)
- Maximum Solids Handling: 4.5 inches (114mm)
- Dry Weight: 14,793 lbs
- Footprint: 192" x 96"
- Fuel tank 100 gallon (379 liters)
- Fuel consumption 19.6 gph @ 1,740 RPM (74 liters/hour)
Download a spec/cut sheet for the DV400c.