The 30” suction x 24” discharge self-priming centrifugal DV600c trash pump provides up to a maximum of 28,000 gallons per minute pumping and up to 96 feet of head. This pump is usually mounted on a skid and features the standard PowerPrime Clean Prime Venturi priming system which allows it to run continuously, unattended and even run dry.
Download a DV600 pump curve.
Features of the DV600c pump:
- Solids handling capacities to 5.25” diameter
- Continuous self-priming
- Runs dry unattended
- Suction lift to 28 ft.
- Skid mounted
- Auto-start capable control panel
- Fast priming with no “Blow-By”
- Pedestal mounted pump end
- John Deere 6135H diesel-fueled engine, 12 volt, electric start
- Skid-mounted pump and engine with lifting frame
- 400-gallon capacity fuel tank
- 60 CFM vacuum pump priming
- Push / Pull oilfield tail-boarding bars
- Maximum Flow 28,000 GPM (1,767 liters/sec)
- Maximum Head 96 feet (29meters head)
- Pump Size 30” x 24” (762mm x 610mm)
- Maximum Solids Handling 5.25 inches (133mm)
- Dry weight 27,000 lbs.
- Footprint: Trailer mounted model 240” x 102”
- Fuel tank 400 gallon (1,514 liters)
- Fuel consumption 19.9 gph @ 1,650 RPM (75 liters/hour)
Download a spec/cut sheet for the DV600c pump.