The DV400CE is usually mounted on a skid for easy movement around your jobsite and features the standard PowerPrime Clean Prime Venturi priming system which allows it to run continuously, unattended and even run dry.
Features of the DV400CE pump include:
- Continuous self-priming
- Runs dry unattended
- Compressor fitted to operate the air-ejector priming system
- 3 vane, cast iron, 20.5” impeller
- Suction lift up to 28ft.
- Hot Dip Galvanized Open Skids with fork lift tubes
- Four corner bolt down angles
- Stainless steel and CD4MCu pump end options
- 200 hp TEFC SOFT START
- Fitted 480 volt control panels are equipped with motor protection
- Panels are equipped with terminal blocks for remote float switches